Are you looking for the best Nigerian hosting for your website or your next project? If your answer is yes, then you are on the right page, because today I am going to look at the top ten webhosting providers in 2019. This list is entirely based on my personal experience with various webhosts. So, without further ado, let’s begin…
If you give every business an online presence, you can increase your chances of increasing your sales and customer base. I mean that in 2019 people and companies will be on the internet to exchange and receive information. Why do you think someone’s visiting the site? Well, uh… Mainly because they need information. In this business world, information is very important, and if you have a website, you can share information about what you can do for it. See this 24×7 Outsource Support.
In 2019, building a website is not just about coding. You need the perfect domain and the perfect hosting. In this article I will help you choose the ideal hosting provider for your business. Choosing a good hosting provider is really important, especially when you have thousands of options in mind. Here are a few reasons why you should contact the best web hosting providers for your business.
- Loss of income: If your website is closed down, it is possible that you will not generate enough turnover, which may lead to a decrease in your turnover. Even if you don’t have an online store, you can still suffer losses because your target group can’t see your services and other things. Amazon recently experienced a labour disruption of about 40 minutes, resulting in a loss of $5 million. You may not have to suffer such a big loss, but there will always be a loss of income, which is not very good for business.
- Less evaluation means less traffic – if you have an online store, you need to have a good SEO evaluation along with marketing so that customers can find you. If your site has regular downtime, this will affect your sites and you may not get a good position in the search results. Besides the downtime, many experts believe that the speed of websites also plays a role in SEO.
- Security – The next reason to choose a reliable and well-known hosting brand is security. There are many hosting providers that offer you extra security. However, it is almost impossible to say that the website is 100% protected. We have all witnessed various incidents in which the websites of many large companies and organisations such as Facebook, Twitter and even NASA have been hacked. Because there is no ideal solution, a good hosting provider can also help you by providing you with backup data so that you can restore your website. They can also help you 24 hours a day with technical support and security issues.
Because you have understood how important it is to choose the right hosting provider. Now, let’s take a brief look at what factors you need to check when you go to a hosting provider. So here we are…
- Pricing – One of the most important things you need to understand before going to a web hosting provider is your budget. Check your budget and choose a hosting provider. Don’t try to do something you can’t handle for at least a year. Especially if you have a start-up.
- Speed… The second most important thing to consider is the speed of the host you choose. If your hosting is slow to respond, you could lose $$$ or even more every month. Also check how quickly your website responds to your target group.
- Customer Support – Next, check to see if your hosting provider has customer support experience. Experienced and expert customer service is essential because it can help you in many ways. Even in the beginning, when I logged on to my blog, I was confronted with a hosting problem, but out of ignorance, my blog was eventually messed up. Since then, I haven’t looked for a host without good customer service.
- Availability Guarantee – The next important thing to consider before choosing a hosting provider is the availability guarantee. I strongly recommend that you use a web host that offers a guaranteed uptime of at least 99.8%, although all web hosts I have listed have a guaranteed uptime of around 99.9%.
- Security – To be honest, no host can offer you 100% security. They can do this, but they can also provide you with regular backups, so that if your site is attacked by hackers, you can restore them from your backups.
So this is something you should think about before choosing a hosting provider for your business. Now let’s start with the list of the 10 best hosting sites of 2019.
GoDaddy started out as a domain registrar, but now offers a wide range of services needed to grow your website. From hosting to website creation, email, digital storage, online security, online storage and more that can help your website stand out from the competition. Thanks to all this, GoDaddy has not only become an online company, but also the brand itself.
If you look at the other competitors and GoDaddy, you will see that GoDaddy has a good reputation. All the credit goes to his commercials. I mean, who can forget the GoDaddy girls booming on the Internet because they’ve been supporting small businesses lately. GoDaddy has invested a lot in its brand image, so it is a good brand recognition. This notoriety helped them to become what they are today. Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of GoDaddy webhosting to see if it’s a good choice for hosting or not.
- Good availability – I’ve been using GoDaddy hosting on one of my sites for over a year and a half now, and one thing that has impressed me so much is the availability. It wasn’t the right time to join them now, but they worked hard to make sure their servers wouldn’t fail. The average operating time in the last 18 months was about 98.76%, but only in recent years has it increased to 99.99%.
- Average page speed – GoDaddy’s server is well optimized to load your site as fast as possible. I’m not saying it offers super fast web servers, but if you optimize your website, you can get a good page speed. After all my experiences with GoDaddy the lateral speed is between 400 and 600 msec. Now, it’s not the best speed on the site, but at a good price.
- Free one-click installers – GoDaddy offers over 125 free one-click installers. With this tool you can install almost any application such as Joomla, WordPress, etc. They also support developer-friendly tools such as cPanel, MySQL, Python and various versions of PHP.
- Price – The GoDaddy business plan costs $2.99 a month, but there’s a lot in this business plan. They offer unlimited bandwidth with 100 GB of storage, and if you compare other web hosting providers for the same price, you get the difference.
Does this sound like a good webhosting offer to you? Well, decide that after seeing CONS GoDaddy.
- Not enough features – GoDaddy doesn’t offer anything free, such as SSL, site migration, security, backup or anything else. If you want something, you have to pay for it. The worst thing is their migration to the site; they charge $99.99 per site, which is normal that they don’t offer this thing for free, but it takes 7 to 10 days. This makes them both expensive and slow, which is the worst.
- High renewal prices – Like many other hosting providers, GoDaddy offers low purchase prices, and when it comes to renewals, the price goes from $2.99 to $7.99 per month.
- Smart money back guarantee – like others, it offers a 30-day money back guarantee, but only on paper. You’ve made it very difficult, because if you want a 30-day runtime, you have to buy web hosting for a year. Even if you spend 6 months or 9 months as planned, you only have 48 hours to check your maintenance.
- Poor technical support – GoDaddy claims to provide 24/7 technical support through its knowledge base, live chat and telephone support. But I had a very bad experience with their support. I tried to contact her through her live chat support, but the text in the chat room was busy even after I hadn’t contacted her five times in two days. On the third day of the experiment I somehow made contact, but the answers took about 3 to 5 minutes. Their helpline is even worse, I tried to reach them and they put my phone on hold for almost an hour with a recorded message that our team is helping other people. It was the worst experience with GoDaddy’s technical support.
The next host we’re gonna talk about is Bluehost. So Bluehost is another web hosting company that has a lot of confidence. Even Bluehost has been an officially recommended hosting provider since 2006. Maintaining a price of $2.95 per month is not the cheapest, but I can say that web hosting should be budgeted based on the features they offer in this package.
Like many other basic web hosting services, they can cost up to $7.99 when you buy an upgrade. If you want to choose this host for your website, you should keep this in mind and make your own two or three-year plan. This allows you to take full advantage of their most favourable research plans.
Well, speaking of Bluehost, it’s one of the biggest hosting companies in the world. Launched in 2006, it has since grown and now serves more than 2 million websites worldwide through its hosting. Bluehost has worked hard to make customer service as good as possible and currently employs more than 750 people who regularly work around the clock in customer service and other departments.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of Bluehost webhosting and let’s start with the professionals…
- Best uptime – throughout the year we had an average uptime of 99.99%. Now it is very important for every website owner that his website is not destroyed, and therefore Bluehost is reliable.
- Fast load times – Bluehost manages its servers very efficiently, which are also well optimized. If you keep your website pretty well optimized, it can easily open a page in 0.3-0.4 ms. All year round we have seen him dancing from 250 to 420 meters, which is pretty good.
- Budget pricing – when it comes to Bluehost pricing, you can add Bluehost to the list of affordable hosting services. I’m not saying it’s very cheap, but it’s a price anyone can pay…
- Security options – To make web hosting a budget, many companies don’t offer security features and more, but on the other hand, Bluehost doesn’t do anything like that. They have worked hard to make their webhost as secure as possible. They offer free SSC, domain data security, SiteLock, CodeGuard, Postini and many other security tools.
- Multiple integration possibilities – Bluehost offers the possibility to integrate applications with installers such as Softaculas with a single click. You can install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and many other CMSs. They also offer a free CDN to make your website super fast.
- 30 day money back guarantee – they also offer a 30 day money back guarantee with each plan so you can use them and check if they are correct for your site or not.
- Good customer support – Bluehost provides almost all the customer support it can offer, including real-time chat, a knowledge base, phone calls and email support in the form of tickets Their customer service is very well trained and response time is very slow.
- High upgrade prices – Bluehost also uses a marketing trick that many other popular hosting providers follow. Offer a lower rate at purchase and increase it at renewal. The price of their extension rises from $7.99 to $8.99 per month.
- Website migration is not free – Bluehost does not offer the free migration offered by many other web hosting providers. He charges $149 if he offers to move 5 of your pages and 20 emails in the course of the day. However, I don’t think it would be a good idea to pay so much for the easy migration of a website, and that’s why I think it’s the biggest CON in Bluehost.
With a price of $3.95 per month and an update price of $11.95 per month, you can’t consider SiteGround as the cheapest host available in 2019. But because it is not a list of the cheapest hosting providers, it is a reliable and verified list. And when it comes to reliability, SiteGround is the best on the market today. Especially considering the features that SiteGround offers and the sensitive and experienced customer support. The price justifies everything.
SiteGround is one of the most reliable and efficient hosting companies in the WordPress community. It was founded in 2004 and has since grown into one of the most reliable hosts available today. The company currently has more than 400 employees working in more than 500,000 domains. It is known for its world-class services, expert and experienced customer support and reliable hosting plans.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of hosting SiteGround websites. Don’t tell me that even if you pay $3.95 a month or $11.95 a month, you still need a web host with a few enemies. I mean, there’s no such thing as a flawless web host. Each of them has his own faults, and if someone says his host has no faults, he is either lying or prejudiced. So let’s get to work…
Let’s start with SiteGround Professionals web hosting.
- Super fast servers – SiteGround has optimized the speed of all servers and has, in my personal experience, one of the fastest servers. To control speed, they used state-of-the-art hardware such as SSD, high-frequency RAM and user software to make your website super fast.
- Top class customer support – SiteGround provides top class customer support to help you solve a wide range of problems. They also offer different types of customer support, such as voice call, live chat and ticket support.
- Many free services – in addition to super fast servers and excellent customer service, they also offer many free services, such as Cloudflare’s free CDN and Let’s encrypt free SSL certificate.
- Multiple data centers – SiteGround has servers on three different continents. When registering, you can choose a location based on your target group.
- Limited Storage – At $11.95 a month, their fixed storage plans don’t seem like a good deal. However, if you see other things like bandwidth and the ability to control the number of visitors, you won’t find the storage space smaller. Because as soon as your website gets more visitors, you need to adjust your plan.
- Installation fee for the monthly invoice – If you choose to have a monthly invoice, you will be charged $14.95 as an installation fee. However, if you register for a longer period, e.g. 12 months, you do not have to pay for the installation. They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you want to try it out, you can choose a longer billing period at registration.
- High upgrade costs – I’m not going to blame SiteGround for this, as almost all major hosting companies do now. When they buy a web hosting service, they get a huge discount, but when they upgrade, they charge a very high price. To deal with this, I strongly recommend that you use the services for a longer period of time at a budget price.
The next webhosting we will talk about is HostGator. The company was founded in 2002 and has grown steadily ever since. Today, it has more than 8 million domains to its name. HostGator has focused on providing quality services for shared hosting plans, making it one of the largest web hosting companies in the world.
HostGator currently employs more than 850 people to ensure you have no problems with their hosting. They offer excellent customer service, enabling them to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Let’s look at the pros and cons to make sure this is the best option for you.
- The best uptime is what I like most about HostGator, its performance. While using the shared hosting service for almost a year, I had to endure about an hour of downtime. Working time is about 99.99% during the year.
- Good customer support – HostGator offers almost any kind of customer support, such as knowledge base, email, phone and live chat. I tried to contact them by phone and live chat and they impressed me a lot. A minute later I got a phone call and contacted his team, and he felt very comfortable talking to me. They seem to have a well-informed, well-educated and friendly staff, which is a good thing.
- 45 day money back guarantee – Unlike many others, HostGator offers a 45 day money back guarantee and applies to all plans with a minimum term of 6 months.
- Different billing periods – HostGator offers a very flexible billing period. You can choose between monthly and annual mail periods, with significant discounts for annual periods.
- Free migration – Few hosters offer free site migration, but HostGator is not one of them. It offers its new customers a free migration of their website during the first 30 days of registration.
- Good page speed – HostGator has optimized its servers for good performance. If you can optimize your website, you can easily reach a page speed between 300 ms and 500 ms, which is good.
- No free domains – we’ve seen that many web hosting companies offer free domains with every registration. But HostGator does not offer free domain registration, even if you are a new customer.
- Aggressive Upselling – you should check the services you purchase when you register. Do not follow the list of pre-selected services. If you’re not sure about anything, remove the marker. But if you need them later, you can add them.
Hosting is one of the cheapest web hosting services available today. It was launched in 2007 as a free hosting without advertising under the name 000WebHost. Later, in 2011, they became hosting companies and in six years they reached more than 29 million users worldwide.
Currently more than 400 people work with them and help their customers. Hostinger is even a cheaper webhost and offers its customers many free features. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of accommodation to see how good (or bad) it is …
- Good uptime – Hosting providers offer good uptime for their web servers. I’m not saying it’s better, but compared to the others, it’s good. In the year of use, I made it to about 99.93% of the average working time, which is generally good.
- Fast loading time – All year round I’ve had a lateral speed between 200 ms and 400 ms, which is very cool. The average loading time of the pages was 329 ms, which is relatively better than GoDaddy.
- Good customer support – Hostinger offers good customer support to help its customers. They don’t have telephone support, but their support in the live chat is very fast. However, if you want to access their support in real time, you must be logged in.
- Free Website Builder and Domain Hosting offers you a free website builder, so you can easily create your own website by drag and drop. They also offer a free domain name for one year with each new registration.
- Sign up for live chat – Although it’s not the biggest scam for their customers, if you’re not a customer and you just want to find information from them and contact them, you can’t do that.
- No traditional panel – If you are a developer, there is a chance that you will not go to a hosting provider because of this CON. Although the dashboard is easy to use, advanced users simply won’t appreciate it.
- Non-standard Refund Policy – Hostinger does not offer a money-back guarantee, but its refund policy does contain some exceptions to this statement. You have four days to return the money for the new domain name you bought, not 30 days. I strongly advise you to read their refund policy before purchasing their services.
6. A2 Host
It is well known that their powerful hosting makes speed and reliability a top priority. A2Hosting refers to its SSD web servers as turbo servers, which can load web pages up to 20 times faster than any other web server that does not use SSD. The best thing about A2Hosting is that their turbo servers are not just for their high-end customers; even their shared web hosting includes their turbo servers.
A2Hosting was founded in 2001 and since then has worked hard to provide its customers with a high quality of service. The best thing that attracts me in A2Hosting is their green accommodation. Since 2007 A2Hosting is proud to announce that it is 100% climate neutral. To this end, they collaborated with CarbonFund.org, a climate change mitigation company.
- The fastest shared hosting provider – After testing over 20 hosts, I can easily say that A2Hosting is one of the fastest hosting providers I have ever used. The average loading time of the pages over the year was 326 ms, which is relatively faster than many others.
- Good customer service – A2 Hosting offers all kinds of customer service, from the knowledge base to live chat, phone calls and e-tickets. The communication with customer service is weak and takes about 3 to 5 minutes, but after the connection everything went well.
- The free HackScan A2 servers are protected by HackScan, which offers 24/7 scanning to protect your website from malware and other attacks.
- From free CDN to free website migration, A2 offers a lot of free material for its users. It also offers the possibility to install a CMS, drag and drop a website builder and other developer-friendly tools with a single click.
- The main goal of A2Hosting is to guarantee a refund at all times – to offer what its customers want. You have a money back guarantee at all times. If you request a refund within 30 days, you will receive all the money you paid, but what happens when the 30 days are over? In this case, you can also request a refund and you will receive the amount in the remaining time.
- Average useful life… I’m not saying their maturity is worse, but it’s less than that of many other competitors. The average uptime we encountered was 99.95%, and during the year the site was offline for about 6 hours. It’s not the worst, but they still have to work on it.
- High renewal rates – As with almost all hosting providers, A2 hosting doubles renewal rates. This is the case for almost all webhosting, so I won’t question the A2-hosting, but it’s still a big scam.
- Limitation to the cheapest plan – the cheapest plan does not have certain characteristics provided mainly by the creator of the site. With the cheapest plan you can only create one page, which is not good at all.
7. Delivery of iPage
iPage is one of the cheapest hosting providers we have reviewed. A three-year plan, which is less expensive, costs about $1.99 a month. It was founded in 1998 and currently houses around one million websites. They also offer two different WordPress-based plans that offer additional features such as site lockdown and automatic malware removal.
We spent a lot of time (about two years) monitoring their services, and this is what we think of their hosting.
- Low prices – iPage is one of the cheapest hosting providers we have ever considered. For $1.99 a month it sounds like a good deal, but the only drawback is that for $1.99 a month you have to buy their services for three years.
- Free third-party apps – from free domain names to free SSL, email addresses, website developers and more; iPage offers a range of free third-party apps to make your work even better.
- Exceptional uptime – iPage offers exceptional uptime and based on our observations we have achieved an average uptime of 99.97% over the last two years. Considering the price, it’s striking.
- Whether it’s ticket support, a phone, live chat or a series of instructional videos, iPage is ready to help you solve any problem. We tried talking to their live customer service team and overall the experience was good.
- Average loading time – The average loading time of a page has been about 757 ms in the last two years. It’s not the worst now, but it can be improved. You can try some fixes, but you won’t see any significant changes if your server is slow.
- No free migration – iPage costs $150 to migrate a site, and even then they only migrate to one site. If you also come from a non-technical environment, I strongly advise you to switch to another web hosting listed here that offers free website migration.
- No cPanel – there is no cPanel, which is a big disadvantage for experts and developers. While this is not a big problem for beginners, for those who are used to working on cPanel, this is the biggest reason to avoid this host.
- Not exactly unlimited – iPage offers unlimited storage and bandwidth, but we all know there’s nothing unlimited in this world. The same goes for the iPage. If you have a small website, that’s normal for you, but if you have a large website that has a lot of visitors, I don’t suggest that you get involved.
8. Dream host
The next webhost we are going to talk about is DreamHost. For example, DreamHost is a 25 year old hosting company that currently manages more than 1.5 million websites with its own hosting. Even WordPress approves your web hosting, with 750,000 installations with one click.
If you are ready to start a blog, DreamHost can be a good choice for you because it has a lot of features you would like to see. But if you want to do more than just blog, it offers a number of features to attract you, such as cloud servers and supporting applications such as MongoDB, Ruby on Rails and Redis.
- Above average page speed – DreamHost doesn’t have super fast web servers, but it does have a decent one. The average loading time was about 670 ms, which is not so good and not so bad, but slightly above average.
- Above average runtime – Because the average page speed is above the average, the average runtime is not ideal. The average operating time was 99.96%, requiring a slight improvement.
- 97 Day Money Back Guarantee – The main reason why DreamHost is so popular is its refund policy. They offer a 97-day money back guarantee that is much better than other competitors.
- No higher renewal price – The best thing about DreamHost is that they do not increase the price when it comes to renewals. You must pay the same amount as you subscribed for.
- In fact, DreamHost is not 24/7 customer support and claims to provide 24/7 customer support, but the reality is slightly different. We tried to contact them through their live chat room, but we had an automatic robot there asking questions. We’ve worked around the problem, but we’ve learned that our team is only available from Monday to Friday, from 8pm to 4pm, which means they don’t offer 24/7 customer support.
- No cPanel – The next thing I hate about many web hosts is that they don’t offer traditional cPanel, and the same goes for DreamHost. cPanel is highly appreciated by developers, and the lack of cPanel is the biggest drawback for any web host.
- Only paid migration – Another disadvantage of DreamHost is that it does not offer a free migration to its customers. You have to pay $99 each time you want to transfer a website to their web server.
9. Green weeks
GreenGeeks was founded in 2008 and has hosted more than 300,000 websites after almost ten years. They have three data centers in the United States, Canada and Amsterdam. Another reason for the success of GreenGeeks is the experience of Trey Gardner (founder of GreenGeeks). He has worked with eight different hosting companies, including iPage, LunarPages and HostPapa.
GreenGeeks has two bold claims, including 99.99% uptime and 100% customer satisfaction. Now let’s see how real their demands are.
- Above-average uptime – GreenGeeks claims to provide 99.99% uptime, but while we monitored their downtime, we increased their website by about 99.96%, which is not the best, but a good percentage of uptime.
- Good page loading speed – GreenGeeks has a good page loading speed of 468ms, which accounts for 50% of hosts.
- Good customer service – GreenGeeks offers high quality customer service through a knowledge base, live chat and ticketing service. I contacted them and they too are well educated and trained.
- Free domain name registration and website migration – also offers its customers free domain name registration and free website migration. The advantage of this service is that it is free for the duration of your use.
- Free Backup – GreenGeeks also offers free backups made every night. So, in case of a problem on your website, you can restore it thanks to the backup of your hosting provider.
- Price manipulation – GreenGeeks follows the same technology as many other companies. If you buy hosting there for three years, it will cost you about $2.95 a month, but if you charge monthly, it will cost you $9.95 a month. The same applies to the cost of renewal.
- No Questions Asked Refund Policy – Like many other hosting providers, GreenGeeks offers a free domain. But in case you want a refund, you will have to pay $24.95 to register a domain name.
10. Motion recording
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and has been offering its customers high-quality web hosting on a regular basis ever since. It is one of the largest independent hosting companies in the world. Currently, more than 300,000 domains have been merged with them in the two data centers in Virginia Beach and Los Angeles.
This is the best way to determine whether it is a good choice for you or not. Let’s look at the pros and cons of hosting InMotion…
- Good uptime – when used all year round, the average uptime is 99.5%, which is pretty good, but it can still improve a little.
- Fast server speed – Fast speed is also useful for many aspects of SEO. In this case InMotion hosting is a good option. In the course of the year we got an average page loading speed of about 780 ms. That’s good, but there’s room for improvement.
- The best customer support – When it comes to customer support, no web host can beat InMotion web hosting. They have a well-trained team that is also highly qualified. They are very friendly and trust me; this is the best customer service I have ever received.
- 90-day money back guarantee – Unlike other web hosting services, DreamHost offers a 90-day money back guarantee to show how confident you are in your services.
- Free site migration and data backup – InMotion Hosting offers free site migration and data backup. Few hosting companies can offer such services for free.
- Ultra-Safe Threat Protection – InMotion has its own threat protection system to make all websites hosted by InMotion much safer. This service is also free of charge for all customers. It can help your website by protecting it from all kinds of cyber attacks such as brute force, DDoS and DOS.
- Registration fees are only due for 24 months after registration. As with other hosting providers, the introductory prices for InMotion hosting are only valid for 24 months. In addition, the price of the expansion is also high.
- Delayed verification process – InMotion’s verification process is quite long. You need to check your mobile phone to access the control panel, which takes a bit of time if you are not from the US.
- Schedule Restrictions – They offer free site backups, but once your site contains more than 10 GB, there will be no more backups. In addition, you can restore files from sites that are not backed up every four months. If you need it often, you have to pay $49.
Here’s my list of the top ten comments on web hosting. I hope you find this article useful. If you need help or have any suggestions for us, please go to the comments field below. If you ask me to recommend web hosting, I strongly advise you to use InMotion, SiteGround or A2 hosting without any questions. It is now up to you to decide which one is most suitable for you and your business idea.best web hosting in nigeria 2019,cheap web hosting