by admin ·
Held a major release LiveCD-distribution based on Gentoo Linux, and designed to work with the system recovery after a crash. Distribution uses Xfce as a DE.
The innovations of the third version:
- Support for loading additional SRM-modules (System Rescue Modules).
- Support for booting systems with UEFI-media CD-ROM on the x86-64 architecture, using Grub-2.00 (efi.img).
- The standard kernel has been updated to LTS version 3.2.28 (rescuecd + rescue64).
- Alternate kernel has been updated to LTS version 3.4.9 (altker32 + altker64).
- Kernel rescuecd was renamed rescue32 for greater consistency.