by admin ·
Released the next version of the free OpenGL implementation of freedesktop.org. Originally it was to have the number 8.1, but since the implementation for Intel now matches the OpenGL 3.1, it was decided to release a number 9.0.
Among other things:
- New drivers – NV30 (replaced nvfx) and Radeon SI;
- code Clover (OpenCL implementation for Gallium3D) now in the mainline;
- implementation of VDPAU Gallium3D marked as completed (acceleration implemented in shaders and limited MPEG-1 and MPEG-2);
- r600g now supports corresponds OpenGL 3.0 ;
- implemented the following extensions OpenGL3-4: