by admin ·
The Fedora Project Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) has been a repository for the new RHEL version 6 ready.
The project provides for RHEL 6-user claims to provide over 2,500 source packages, resulting compiled over 5600 binaries. To now include six available packages for RHEL:
- the tracking system “Request Tracker Bug and Ticket” ( rt3 )
- the project management system Trac
- various web and proxy servers, and backup tools
- Plugins for Spam Assassin, ClamAV, and other e-mail filter
- the security scanner Rootkit Hunter and Chkrootkit
- The monitoring programs collectd , Munin , Nagios and Cacti
- a lot of Ruby and Perl packages.