Release of Alvex 1.3 for document management and dynamic business processes based on Alfresco
by admin ·
Russian company ITD Systems has announced the release of Alvex 1.3 – solutions based on Alfresco.
As you know, Alfresco – an open system that combines tools for business process management (BPM), as well as corporate (ECM) and social content (SCM).
Alvex adds to Alfresco brand new ability to create dynamic processes and the visual representation of the structure of the company, conveniently integrated in the workflow, and provides a means to monitor the current situation for ordinary employees, and managers.
In version 1.3 are presented as new opportunities to meet the needs of many standard organizations and additions Alvex developing as a platform.
Alvex 1.3, as Alfresco , in the versions and Community Enterprise. Community version available under the LGPL and completely free.
New features Alvex 1.3:
- Increased opportunities to work with business processes:
- transparent interaction of parent and child tasks
- access rights to business processes based on user role
- informal discussions in the business process.
- Document management:
- registers of documents,
- registration by assigning numbers
- links between documents,
- appointment of performers and coordinators
- Reference to populate the fields of cards.
- Organizational structure of the module:
- visual editing,
- integration with the standard system for the issuance of rights Alfresco file access
- delegation of tasks and automatic substitution
- the right to operate a separate branch of the organizational structure.
- Typical business processes:
- harmonization of documents
- workflow collegial bodies
- processing of documents registered with the control performance, and others.
- Reports and statistics on the tasks and business processes:
- create reports and visualize the information received,
- export reports to popular formats for use in external systems,
- availability of standard report forms.
In this case, according to the developers Alvex not a “fork» Alfresco and does not modify its components. Alvex – expanding Alfresco, running entirely on its standard API, thereby providing long-term stability of the solution and its compatibility with future versions of Alfresco.
Download Alvex possible on ofitsitsialnom site .