Redis 2.6 released
by admin ·
The new version has been significantly refactored many parts of code rewritten.
- Lua support is available in the stable branch (including the redis-cli).
- There were slave read-only.
- Optimization of memory for storage of “small” values.
- Improving performance when writing large objects.
- Logging commands and the ability to gather statistics on them.
- All config options have become available as a command line argument.
- Obsolescence values with millisecond accuracy
- Last on the list, but not least, when you start now displays ASCII-radish logo!
In version 2.6 of the team moved some of Redis Cluster. Full functionality of the cluster promised to version 3.0.
Redis – A journaling storage of the “key-value” open source software licensed under the BSD, are available for most POSIX-systems. Development is sponsored by VMware.