New versions of R and RStudio
by admin ·
A few days ago we released a new version of the programming language R - a tool for statistical computing and data processing.
The main changes in version 2.15.2:
- in the base package, a new method – Multistratum MANOVA ;
- in function spline () and splinefun () is now available a new method for monotonic cubic spline interpolation;
- performance improvements:
- function array () to speed up re-written in C;
- function findInterval (), tabulate (), cut (), hist () and image.default () become more efficient through the use of the interface. Call ();
- rep () now runs faster and uses less memory;
- duplicated (), unique () and similar functions on 64-bit platforms are supported by a vector of length more than 2 ^ 29;
- on 64-bit platforms to increase the limit of available memory from 16 to 32 GB;
- libraries LAPACK and PCRE updated to version 3.4.1 and 8.31, respectively;
- fixed some bugs.
We also learned how to penetrate the preliminary version of RStudio - an integrated development environment for the language R.
Changes in this version:
- added to the toolkit documentation tools for preview, spell checking, and integration with Roxygen ;
- Added integration with devtools ;
- syntax highlighting for languages C and C + + ;
- added emulation Vim.