Issue universal media transcoder Hrizopea
by admin ·
The new version of the universal media transcoder Hrizopea. In fact it is the “engine” to which a module adds support for command line programs – coders. Is not difficult to guess, it’s all written in PyQt. Project code is distributed under license LGPL.
Now support for the following encoders:
- Recoding sound: Aften, Flac, Flake, Lame, MAC, Musepack, ogg, Wavpack.
- Videos: ffmpeg2theora, several modules implement about 75% (!) MEncoder-functional as well.
- Graphics and documents: Convert, uniconvertor, PDFutilites.
Almost every module can be run in a file, batch, and now in recursive mode.
Major changes in Hrizopea:
- Completely rewritten subsystem startup modules. Now, one module can run several series encoders.
- Added filter “all.” If it is, then the input module receives all the files in supported formats.
- Encoders can now be supplied with the modules.
- Improved system for translation into other languages and help.
- The module adds support for recursive mode (batch mode + subdirectories).
- Reworked the main interface and the configuration dialog.
- Fixed many bugs and shortcomings.
Changing the modules:
- The module MEncoder_Xvid, MEncoder_lavc MEncoder_x264 and adds support zones.
- Reworked module MEncoder_x264.
- In the video source mode appeared to create slideshows and rewritten subsystem EDL files.
- MSU improved.
- The package added modules AC3 and Musepack.
- The module adds support Flac encoder Flake.
PS The program only works on Linux.