by admin ·
Clementine – cross-platform music player inspired player Amarok 1.4 (with a view to transfer to use Qt 4. Binary build a new version of a player ready for Linux (Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu), Windows and Mac OS X.), has reached version 1.1, getting Podcast integration gpodder.net, as well as many other new features.
In Clementine has had the support of some online music services:
- Jazzradio.com and others.
Some changes in the Clementine 1.1:
- Podcast syncing in gpodder.net.
- Support for top-lists in Spotify (for example, the top 100).
- Support «My Music» in Grooveshark.
- Find concerts performers close using Songkick API.
- Mapping. Mka,. Ape and. Wv to view the file.
- Customizable grouping results gloablnogo search.
- Updated interface global search.
- Added support for source lyrics darklyrics.
- Added support for album art provider Discogs.
- Fixes many bugs.