Blender 2.64 release
by admin ·
Today, October 3, 2012 the release of one of the best free packages for three-dimensional modeling and animation, Blender 3D numbered 2.64. Even though the event occurred with three months behind schedule, it was worth it. New in this version:
- Mask editor - editor masks. Now the embedded graphic or video editor you can create masks that can be used to ask for compositing nodes of influence composition or exclude unwanted items.
- Motion tracker - tracking the movement – significantly improved by the addition of flat tracking and harmonization of the existing tracking in hybrid tracker with improved governance.
- Green screen - green screen. Added two nodes track to make working with images on a green background.
- Mesh tools - Improved tools for working with mesh objects, in particular, you can now turn the ribs (not interconnected polygons) into volume tubular mesh.
- Skin modifier - a modifier that makes the skeleton of the vertices and edges in the polygonal body.
- Also: a new back-end nodes for composition; improved Sculpting with support for masks; redesigned color management system – implemented the system OpenColorIO – now supports more color spaces for display and for load / save images and rendering, improvements to the render engine Cycles, including (at last) pass Vector, which allows you to create the effect of motion blur, other improvements and additions.