IP-HD Camera with daisy
by admin ·
SIGRAND (Novosibirsk) has completed the assembly of the new IP-camera series. IP-cameras are made with two types of sensors, which provide video HD (1280×720, 30 frames / s) and Full HD (1920×1080, 25 frames / second).
Cameras have a built-in switch to two Ethernet ports. Port supports Pass-Through PoE, allowing you to connect multiple cameras and special LED-spotlights one circuit powered from a single port Ethernet Switch:
- series connection circuit cameras ;
- series connection circuit cameras and projectors ;
- Photo 18 cameras included one chain (1.8 Mb) ;
- up to 5 cameras in a single chain of 100 meters between them.
To connect the IP-DSLAM switches camera offers SG-17S modules:
- MS-17H4P, 4xSHDSL to 15.2 Mbit / cc power over PoDSL 17 watts per channel;
- MS-17E8PP, 8xEthernet 10/100 Power over HighPoE + technology up to 60 watts per channel.
Compression and the maximum video resolution:
- H.264: 1920×1080 30 fps, 2048×1536 20 fps;
- MPEG4: 1920×1080 30 fps;
- MJPEG: 1920×1080 30 fps.
The camera uses embedded linux, inherited from the manufacturer of the main camera chip – Texas Instruments, creatively reworked.
All source code is available for self-assembly and Expansion firmware:
git :/ / sigrand.ru / sigticam.git