Clutter 1.12.0 released
by admin ·
A new version of the graphics library Clutter, is used for GUI in project Gnome 3. API and ABI new version is backward compatible with previous versions of the library.
- ClutterScrollActor: Support the viewing area with scrolling to display content larger than the viewing area.
- ClutterTransitionGroup and ClutterKeyframeTransition: two sub-groups for the organization and the transition between key frames in accordance with API animation ClutterActor.
- New API for transformation in ClutterActor: support “center point” for scaling, rotation and transformation. Also, the compositions can be transformed based on 3D-matrix.
- Recognition of multi-touch gestures: Support type recognition multitach sign-in classes ClutterPanAction, ClutterZoomAction, and ClutterRotateAction. ClutterGestureAction class can be modified milking add recognize new gestures.
- Improved management of the canvas: ClutterGridLayout new manager of the canvas using a scalable grid to automatically expand the track vertically and horizontally.
- Deprecated: ClutterCairoTexture (replaced ClutterCanvas); ClutterTexture (replaced ClutterImage); ClutterMedia (replaced clutter-gst API); ClutterAnimation, ClutterAnimator, ClutterState replaced animation API); animation API ClutterLayoutManager’s.
- As with the previous release were fixed some bugs.
Get a new version of the library, you can download