Bitcoin 0.7.0 release
by admin ·
The new version of the Internet-purse Bitcoin 0.7. Bitcoin differences from other online money is to open the source code in a high-security transactions using digital signatures, in the anonymity of the transaction, its currency, the decentralization of the system (via P2P) and the issue of money, the possibility of generating bitkoynov user providing computing system power of the computer. Bitcoin payment system was widely known in the world and has gone from geek to money for money, for which you can buy real goods and services.
Linux users have warned that if you update your version of Berkeley DB system (eg, upgrade of the distribution), you need to re-run the Bitcoin client with option-detachdb older version DB, and then run the Bitcoin client to the new version of DB. Otherwise the program will not be able to read the database and the program will generate an error on startup. Also, the problem can be solved by deleting the files to the database blocks blkxxxx.dat, the program will download them again. In no case do not delete all the files with «dat» of the data directory of the program , if you do not want to lose all the money from the purse Bitcoin .
- Fixed system vulnerability alert system, which allows a DoS-attack on the Bitcoin client and cause the maximum use of CPU and disk. The correction is also available in the updates to the branches Bitcoin 0.5.x and 0.6.x.
- Optimization allowed to reduce the use of CPU: were removed redundant check hashes and digital signatures.
- Added support for IPv6.
- Added support for Tor hidden service.
- Improving testing and optimization of small database blocks.
- Numerous changes to the GUI. Also improved error reporting program.
- In GUI returned RPC-console.
- Checkpoint on the block number 193.000.
- Carried out to correct the error, in which no load chain blocks.
- File addr.dat replaced peers.dat, now they store additional information about the addresses peer.
- Now the send buffer by default 10 MB, and 1 MB.
- For the proxy server, the default SOCKS5. Added the ability to connect to the host name for the proxy server. Added connection Seednode, which now are used by customers, working through a proxy server, instead of DNS Seeds.
- Updated translations.
- Added new unit-tests, corrected some warning ‘when compiling.