by admin ·
Recent trends “brighter – so interesting” affected even the world of linux-users. But there are still games that keep eternal values. Leave on time, color monitors, get old grandmother terminal, connect to the PC via ttyS0, and …
Left Angband 3.4.0, the game in the genre of roguelike, with both a tile and character-based. This game is based on the works of Tolkien, but, unlike tome2, refers to the names and facts rather freely.
Changes in the new version, compared to 3.3.x:
- UTF-8 support.
- A new set of tiles 64×64.
- Many new monsters monstrovnitsah.
- «Angels» have been replaced by «Ainu».
- Removed all slaboproklyatye things.
- Changes in the military call monsters.
- Various changes in prices, the strength of monsters, a probability distribution.
This game is available in every self-respecting distribution Linux, so wait for updates in its repositories. In the threaded frugalware-current already have the new version.
Who wanted to know the difference between a spectacular game of fun games – it’s time to try.