by admin ·
Basho The company announced a new version of Riak – fault-tolerant distributed document-oriented «NoSQL» RDBMS.
In this version:
- more efficient process while adding a few new nodes in the cluster;
- Improved procedure for amending the structure of the cluster and incremental updates of nodes;
- improved performance monitoring;
- added support for FreeBSD, packages for Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid), 11.04 (Natty) and 12.04 (Precise);
- in a commercial (enterprise) version adds SSL encryption compounds improved management of data replication in configurations with multiple data centers;
- and other changes.