Release of Unity 6.2
by admin ·
In Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal is now available a new release of desktop shell Unity 6.2, which has already become the second issue is loaded for the course of development of the distribution.
The main emphasis in Unity 6.2 is made to correct errors and to improve the performance and ease of use.
Fixed bug 91, including:
- output of empty icons on the launcher;
- list of keyboard shortcuts added missing keys video call lens (for display, press and hold the WIN (SUPER) on the keyboard);
- Application fee is not added to the panel Unity;
- HUD is not closed by pressing Alt + F4 keys are active when Numlock or Capslock;
- duplication of signs mounted devices;
- Switch Alt + Tab does not show details for the last window in the list;
- a context menu launch blocked HUD.
Full list of fixes can be found here .
Other changes may be noted the addition of two new options in the manager CCSM:
- Now you can disable the desktop to switch Alt + Tab. To do this, go to the CCSM on the way: «Unity Plugin → Switcher → Disable Show Desktop in the switcher».
- For multi-monitor configuration adds the ability to specify the interval of the viscous windows (Unity Plugin → Experimental → Duration of Sticky Edge Release after Break).