MongoDB 2.2.0 Release
by admin ·
The company 10gen announced NoSQL database MongoDB version 2.2.0.
Among the most important changes the developers have identified the following:
- The appearance Aggregation Framework , optimizing the processing of large amounts of data without the need for technology map-reduce. Also, the command line is now available mongo helper method db.collection.aggregate ();
- Introduction TTL-collections using special codes to test data relevant to the specified lifetime (which is useful, for example, to store logs, and similar information). The use of such collections, an additional background process to implement appropriate scientific review;
- Improvements in the mechanism of parallelization, and additional command line tools to monitor current operations in parallel;
- Added support for geographically distributed and gorizonatlno scaled systems;
- Uluchneniya in authorization system customers (the new version is not compatible with the work of the cluster with MongoDB 2.0);
- And much more .