Battle for Wesnoth 1.11.0 and 1.10.4
by admin ·
25 and August 26, 2012 New versions of the wonderful free turn-based strategy Battle for Wesnoth (The Battle for Wesnoth) available for GNU / Linux, and for alternative operating systems.
1.10.4 - The current stable version is recommended for most users, as compared to 1.10.3 contains only bug fixes:
- Corrections in the campaigns, such as the PPP to take the ring speed is no longer necessary.
- Updated translations: British English, Chinese, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Latin, Lithuanian, Old English, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian.
- Improved cave walls and the transition between dirt and sand.
- The possibility of a “strict compile” the future of GCC 4.8 to CMake.
- Some other improvements.
1.11.0 - the first release of a new development version, which will be amended and new opportunities. Already done:
- New sprites for unit Spectre (Ghost).
- The new Add-ons Manager, supports the recursive dependency checking and display of information on supplement.
- AI now more accurately takes into account the damage from the poison.
- Added a note to all the latest scripts, notifying the player that he is the last.
- Orcs will now burn the village near the castle with their capture Conrad (campaign Heir to the Throne, the first scenario).
- A new type of terrain – rails, has no existing unit can not move him.
- New macros, one can move to allow wolves to giant wolves and volkolak and another – trollyatam to troll shaman.
- You can change the difficulty of the course of the passage of campaign (previously it was only possible by editing the save).
- WML-added new tags and attributes, using them redone some scenarios.
- Support for “strict” compilation with Clang.
Download Battle for Wesnoth 1.10.4 (recommended)
Download Battle for Wesnoth 1.11.0 (look at the new features)