Released NetBeans 7.2 IDE
by admin ·
In this release, the emphasis was on improving productivity and facilitating the development process using static code analysis. Of the important changes should also be noted integration with JavaFX Scene Builder, support for multiple PHP-frameworks, enhanced support for Groovy, built-in Subversion 1.7.
Some other changes:
- Scanning of the project is now in the background and does not block editor.
- Scanning speed is also increased.
- Increased speed of the remote file system.
- Support for FindBugs.
- Support framework TestNG.
- New types of refactoring and tips.
- Improved debugger.
- Support for PHP 5.4.
- Working with frameworks Symfony2, Doctrine2 and ApiGen.
- Synchronize with FTP.
- PHP-projects can be deployed on the Hudson.
Groovy and Grails:
- Significantly accelerated scan code, code completion and navigation on it.
- Support for Groovy 1.8.6.
- New clues.
C and C + +:
- Support for C + +11.
- Improved integration with gdb.
- Increased speed of parsing and reduced memory consumption.