Ubuntu OS could be presented in 2012!
by admin ·
Ubuntu for Android is a project to bring Ubuntu to Android as if it were an app, sharing it with the kernel, and once started the app and attacked the smartphone to a dock, it was possible to work with Ubuntu Unity environment, but it seems that Canonical is not satisfied with this, but you want to go further, it wants to present Ubuntu OS for smartphones, which unlike Ubuntu is not an app for Android, but a real OS, if it were really so, Canonical would be emulating Apple with iPhone OS (remember to be ported to Mac OS X for ARM devices) carrying on ARM platform (ie Smartphone and Tablet) Ubuntu. really happen if Canonical would be in direct competition with the Titans Android and iPhone OS, infants Bada OS and dying and Windows Phone OS Symbian and Blackberry. will succeed? It will become known as Android and iPhone OS? or remain anonymous? Personally if you really want to be successful, it must meet the following requirements:
- Having a competitive market
- Turn on all types of Smartphones (those that cost 100 € to more powerful € 6-700)
- WORK ourselves seriously, not like on Android and iPhone OS that office programs seem to put them just to make
- Porting the existence of programs to work, as LibreOffice and co.
- Be nice, stable, smooth and customizable
- Using Ubuntu to Android system by which hooks onto a dock you can transform into a Desktop
Then of course it seems obvious the complete compatibility with services Canonical (Ubuntu One, direct connection to the Ubuntu Desktop, etc..) It’s your word, do you think will be successful or not?