Release of SystemRescueCd 2.7.0
by admin ·
SystemRescueCd - a special Linux-based distribution Gentoo Linux, runs from USB disk, or for disaster recovery, which contains all the necessary tools.
The main changes are:
- Updated the default kernel to Linux 3.2.16 LTS;
- Updated the alternative kernel to Linux 3.3.5;
- Updated btrfs-progs to version 0.19-19.fc17, collected from source package btrfs-progs, coming in Fedora 17;
- Updated to version 3.1.8 xfsprogs xfsdump and up to version 3.1;
- Updated system packages:
- GCC to version 4.4.7;
- Portage to version 22.214.171.124;
- OpenRC to version 0.9.8.4.
- Updated OpenSSH to 5.9_p1-r4 and 0.2.47 partclone up;
- Added Managers and their package management utilities for debian and redhat (dpkg, debootstrap, rpm);
- Updated list of graphics programs that use sysresccd-cleansys;
- Other minor updates.