Open Build Service 2.3
by admin ·
Open Build Service (OBS) – open and ready development platform distribution. The service provides developers with the tools to easily build and release software for Linux distributions on different hardware platforms.
OBS 2.3 allows you to control releases of the product effective and transparent way:
- Improved coordination: one or more support groups may set conditions and time of update. You can also track new, current and past updates.
- The integration of evaluation and quality control: current status updates are always visible and monitored.
- Release Management: an isolated assembly and testing of upgrades may be confirmed or rejected by mechanisms OBS.
- Supporting documentation updates for the end user.
An example of the use of these opportunities can be found in openSUSE .
Also in the OBS 2.3:
- General Fixes web-based interface, including user management, syntax highlighting code editor and a revised view differences between versions of files.
- Fixed support for cross-assembly using Qemu.
- Ability to hide all the projects.
- Support tracking of documented corrections in the external tracking system, and CVE.