Kickstarter, games, and Linux
by admin ·
Following the epic success of Double Fine Adventure (will be under the GNU / Linux) on Kickstarter section games start to seethe life. The idea that users may smack more than the asking (it will be under the GNU / Linux), excited the minds igrodelov.
Below I will list the projects that collect money for Kickstarter right now.
Projects that support for GNU / Linux already has, or guaranteed by:
- Wasteland 2 - from the authors of Fallout I, II, Mr. and progenitor Wasteland. RPG in a post-nuclear state. Ensure support after 1.5 million dollars. They promised to use Desura and a few Linux-shops with the distribution.
- The Banner Saga - a tactical RPG based on Nordic myths. Ensure support after 400 thousand dollars.
- Nekro - game of the series, “Good to be bad!” In other words, fans of Dungeon Keeper is dedicated. GNU / Linux out of the box was from the beginning. Quite cheerfully. ROC does not approve.
- Tempus Chronicle – The Series RPG (Tuesdays at 6pm) - want to make a RPG in the style of Chrono Trigger . Yes, there are also YY Dorval to a time machine. This browser fleshevaya game is planned as a series with the series on Tuesday. The authors claim that it works with Gnash .
- Plague - not quite understand, what kind of game it is. In general, carried the plague.
- Tavern Of Heroes - unpretentious point & click RPG. Not on the kickstarter, but under the GNU / Linux.
List of games where it makes sense to ask the developers “How about a Linux-version?” Technically they are all somehow consider this possibility, but this should not prevent you from idea to inform the authors that you give money to support Linux-version, and especially radical addition to announce that No Linux == No pledge (be careful with this, but it is also possible).
- Valdis Story: Abyssal City - quite a nice battle 2D-platformer. Developers collected money for the voiceovers, but in principle willing to consider raising money and in port. It should ask how much they need to place the port, so gently pointing toward icculus’a .
- Starlight Inception - analog space rpg Elite (the author so wishes). About the Linux author says that much of this thinking. It should give him more reason to think about it, hinting that No Linux == No pledge.
- Vigrior: Maneuver Warfare - Battle in space. Linux wants, as well as many other platforms.
- Yogventures! - someone obviously laurels Minecraft. If there are enough students, the authors promise to roll out fleshevuyu version.
- Jane Jensen’s Pinkerton Road: “A Year of Adventure” - author of the Gabriel Knight wants to do the quest. Lady and the tricky issues of game pieces. All parts such as starting at $ 50 (poizuchat it closely, that threatens to give). About the Linux says that he would think if you hit a lot of money.
- Leisure Suit Larry Make Come again! - a remake of the first series. Promise to think about Linux, but the degree of thoughtfulness does not inspire optimism. It is hinted that No Linux == No pledge.
- Metacell 2: Beyond the Gate - scrolling shooter. For Linux they want 96 thousand dollars. IMHO, jokers.
In general, there are plenty to choose from. Does it make sense to do such a digest of the more or less regularly? Permission to carry off the text and place it anywhere like it.