Blender 2.63 Released
by admin ·
According to plan the release of version 2.63 the best free 3D-editor – Blender. What’s new:
- BMesh – a new system of mesh, which removes the limitation in 3 or 4 vertices in a polygon and allows you to create N-sided polygons. In particular, it is a tool Dissolve, which allows you to delete the vertices, edges and faces without the formation of holes in the mesh, a new tool Inset; greatly improved tool Knife, which uses the advantage of N-the runs to generate clean cuts. Tools Subdivide and Loop Cut and form a clean topology.
- Render engine Cycles. Added a panoramic camera, the passage of shadows (shadow render pass), Ambient Occlusion, a few other improvements.
- Small improvements in Motion Tracking.
- Hiding in a mode of sculpture. To increase productivity and improve access in remote places in the mode of sculpture is now possible to hide part of the grid.
- Some new features, such as the output node of composition in several files simultaneously or in a multi-layered EXR-file drag’n'drop support from other applications on Linux, various bug fixes.