The release of Apache 2.4.1
by admin ·
Apache Software Foundation and Apache HTTP Server Project are pleased to announce the release of Apache HTTP Server version 2.4.1, the first stable release of the new 2.4.
- Dynamically loaded MPM. Several MRM can be collected in the form of loadable modules that can be activated without rebuilding
- Event MPM module is no longer fully supported by experimental and
- Improved support for asynchronous read / write for the MRM
- LogLevel can now be configured for each module and each directory individually. Above the level of debug logging can be added to new levels of up to trace1 trace8
- Operators <If>, <ElseIf>, and <Else> can be used to determine the configuration of blocks that are linked to specific requests
- The new expression parser allows you to specify complex conditions such directives as SetEnvIfExpr, RewriteCond, Header, <If> etc.
- It is now possible to specify the value of KeepAliveTimeout in milliseconds
- NameVirtualHost directive is no longer used and has been declared obsolete (deprecated)
- The new directive AllowOverrideList provides more fine-tuning. Htaccess-files
- The ability to use variables in configuration files
- Despite the many new features, memory consumption compared to the 2.2 branch reduced