Out Ulteo Open Virtual Desktop v3
by admin ·
February 8th, got the third version of open solutions for remote start applications. This product is remarkable in that it allows a user on one computer to run applications for Windows, and Linux without virtualization or emulation.
With the help of OVD, users can remotely access applications running on servers in the following modes:
- Using Remote Desktop Windows or Linux with a set of applications for both systems;
- Using the portal applications;
- Run remote applications in integrated mode with the local desktop.
OVD can be used:
- With the desktop client for Windows or Linux;
- With the help of a web browser;
- With a client for the iPhone or Android (yet only supported client mode).
Unfortunately, the company Ulteo neglected to publish a detailed cheyndzhlog, but according to a press release the third version of new products are:
- The ability to publish applications via RDS / TS;
- Mobile clients;
- The integration of remote applications to the local desktop in native mode;
Also, in a press release said that was redesigned system architecture that allows developers to quickly exploit the opportunities that were not enough users.