Mozilla Firefox is already 10 ESR
by admin ·
So we waited for “the ten.” This release marks yet another milestone in the development that we all love the appearance of a browser version with extended support (ESR). The tenth version of the ESR will be maintained in parallel with the development of the main branch and will include security fixes until the 18th version ( tentative plan for future releases ). In parallel, released two versions of 10 and 10 ESR (the difference in the channel updates and logos in the Help → About Firefox).
In addition to this, of course important for all events, the latest version boasts the following changes:
- “Next” button has now become optional and only appears when needed, freeing up space so critical to the horizontal;
- adds support for anti-aliasing in the graphics output via component WebGL;
- Support Fullscreen API: YouTube HTML5 now able to expand the window to full screen video output;
- declared support for CSS3-dimensional transformations;
- new element <bdi> to isolate bi-directional text;
- built-in tools for inspection of components with support for highlighting the selected item;
- Improved support for IndexedDB API;
- simplified configuration synchronization history and bookmarks with mobile versions of Firefox.
From the translator: two bonus points in HTML5 Test Suite , 5% acceleration in the SunSpider Benchmark , support caustics WebGL Water Simulation and once again earned the support of accelerometers (in the ninth was broken, probably a glitch assembly).