Update Clonezilla Live
by admin ·
There was a new release of the program data backup to restore the operating system after an unexpected fall of Clonezilla Live 1.2.12-10. The program is very useful for the experimenters and beginners as it allows you to quickly recover data. Here are a few changes and improvements have concerned this release:
- This update is mainly affected GNU / Linux operating systems. This release is based on Debian Sid repository on January 27, 2012
- linux-kernel 3.2.1-2.
- Version partclone 0.2.45.
- Version of Syslinux 4.0.5.
- Improved implementation of osc-update-syslinux. Only when the files that need to be updated are in the “syslinux-i” will work.
- Improved implementation of the conservation of the boot of choice for MS Windows key (option)-k1.
- Implemented a mechanism to create autoname behalf of the disk image.
- Added option (-icds, – ignore-chk-dsk-size-pt) – skip checking the destination disk size before creating the partition table on it.
- Added option-z7 | – lrzip-compress for lrzip image compression.
- Fixed loading via PXE on machines with multiple network cards.
- Fixed strange slow start after 100% recovery of the image.
- When assigning the parameters of live-getty and loading at the terminal has no tty for serial output to the console. (Serial console did not have tty when live-getty and console boot parameters are assigned).
- Hidden errors and warnings about unmounting / live and / live / cow during reboot or shutdown.
- Fixed failure to reinstall grub to a reduced OS.
- Fixed inability to restore grub 2 in Fedora 16 in connection with the other boot directory / boot/grub2 /.
The program has enough space, more than 100 MB.