Freeglut 2.8.0 release
by admin ·
After two years of silence in light of a new version of the draft with the number of freeglut 2.8.0. freeglut is a completely open alternative OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT) and is used in many free software projects due to ease of use and portability. The library allows you to create a window with the presence of OpenGL-elements and manage them with support for input devices (keyboard, mouse, joystick), so most popular use freeglut in gaming applications.
The new version includes:
- Support for gestures (multi);
- Improved support for Solaris, and new versions of OS X;
- Improve the performance and behavior in fullscreen and game modes;
- Support for VisualStudio 2010;
- A large number of bug fixes.