Fedora 16 to Fedora Optimizes Utils
by admin ·
Whenever you install a new OS, the next step is to optimize it to make it to our liking. There are tools for all distributions GNU / Linux, but in this case I speak of a very complete for Fedora .
Fedora Utils is a script that helps us to undertake the tasks of optimization and common maintenance. This utility allows the installation of codecs and additional software, troubleshoot, adjust and clean your system, see information and much more with just a few mouse clicks.
The functions of this utility are:
- Optimize startup by disabling unnecessary services
- Show system information
- Enable automatic login for the current user
- Add current user to sudoers
- Establish yum to keep the cache
- Add repositories, rpmfusion, Google, Adobe, Chrome, Skype …
- Enable and configure the touchpad
- Install multimedia codecs
- Install Adobe Flash and Java Runtime Environment
- Add colors and messages to the terminal wealth
- Install Microsoft fonts
Install essential software .-
- Cleaning System
- Installing many programs, codecs and drivers.
- Resolution of some bugs