Release web-browser Chrome 15
by admin ·
- completely redesigned page shortcuts ;
- includes a new mechanism for identifying phishing scams on the client side: when triggered, the local heuristic, for additional testing is sent only limited information in itself does not identify the page (or hash prefix is transmitted from the URL);
- fixed problems with the Native Client for 32-bit distributions Linux;
- updated library of GTK + 2.20.1 and ATK 1.29.2;
- corrected some problems in the code to print (crash when previewing and unnecessary padding in press);
- many other small changes.
In addition to innovations and bug fixes, the new version removed 18 vulnerabilities, 11 of which are marked as hazardous, 3 – moderate, and 4 – slight. As part of the payment of prize money on the security for the current release, Google has paid security researchers 26 511 U.S. dollars. Two prizes, of $ 12 174 and $ 6337, are the biggest bonuses paid in the history of the program.
$ 12 174 prize for the discovery of a series of problems related to differentiation of access to the parameters of the other window (cross-origin), was Sergei Glazunov record for finding vulnerabilities in Chrome.