by admin ·
Transcribe! - Software for transcriptions of audio tracks on the music, in other words with it, through the user interface, you can visually identify the notes of a certain musical composition.
It is widely used to remove audio songs solo, solo mime classes with slow tempo, the transfer of the transcription of speech, etc.
The main tool – spectrum analyzer to determine a selected portion of the recording frequency of its constituent sounds, and in one stream to match them with the frequencies of tones found musical order through a graphical user interface (piano keyboard). For more accurate detection has a function of slowing down playback without changing the pitch.Thus, choosing samples can be selectively analyze the audio track and step by step to get its corresponding note.
- loop fragments and slowing down without changing the pitch;
- easy navigation around the track and control;
- ability to use the pedals to control playback;
- the ability to record from analog sources (cassette tapes, records);
- display video sync with audio;
- various sound effects processing (slow, change in pitch, EQ, etc.) in real time;
- Support of many input formats (OGG, MP3, WAV, AIFF, PCM, etc.);
- record the final result to a file;
- set of hot keys.
- GTK + 2.18;
- GStreamer 0.10.28;
- ALSA 1.0.6 or later.
Available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Cost – from $ 15 to $ 39 (depending on the number of copies of the license).