Release PiTiVi 0.14
by admin ·
The development team open video editor PiTiVi introduced a new version of the draft with the number 0.14. As reported by the project participant Thibault Saunier, this first release of branch 0.14 is significant in many respects, improves usability and adds several new features:
- Preview of video, audio and images when imported into the project;
- Ability to use audio and video effects GStreamer ;
- The new look of the dialog to configure the drawing and the properties of the project;
- The new welcome screen that allows the download of previous projects or create new ones has become a matter of two mouse clicks;
- An additional option for better populate when scaling;
- A progress bar when loading projects;
- Reducing load time temporary track projects;
- Ability to move to a specific position of a temporary track;
- Ability to specify the video aspect ratio and the number of frames per second.
Due to file dependencies, GStreamer, developers are strongly encouraged to install the latest version of the library and its plugins. On the official site presents examples of videos created by PiTiVi.
Direct link to the archive of the source