Network UPS Tools 2.6.0
by admin ·
January 14, 2011 released a new version of Network UPS Tools (NUT). NUT – a set of utilities and demons to complete the work with a variety of power sources that can be controlled from your computer: uninterruptible power supplies (Uninterruptible Power Supply, UPS), power distribution ( Power Distribution Unit , PDU) and controllers, solar batteries.
Major changes in version 2.6.0:
- Completely altered documentation. Updates have been made: the site, user guide, developer’s guide, guide, and page maintainers man.
- Added support augeas .
- Added support for new devices: APC 5G, Eaton PowerWare 5119 RM (with driver upscode2), Eaton Best Ferrups (using the old controller ConnectUPS), Eaton 9395 Interface (RS232), Eaton ConnectUPS X / BD / E Slot, HP T1000 INTL, HP T1500 INTL, HP T750 G2, HP R1500 G2 INTL, iDowell iBox UPS, Tripp Lite SmartOnline SU1000XLA, Tripp Lite Smart1000LCD, CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD and CP1350AVRLCD, PowerWalker Line-Interactive VI 1400, Rocketfish RF-1000VA / RF-1025VA.
- In the driver usbhid-ups improved shutdown Series UPS APC SmartUPS RM, and also fixed a bug with the size of the buffer due to a broken or improperly obtaining information from some devices.
- In the snmp-ups adds support for SNMP v3 . Also extends its support for IETF MIB.
- Updated files relating to work with USB-devices (for udev and upower ).
- As usual, many bug fixes and other improvements.