by admin ·
Held the second major release of the draft SnapFly – lung PyGTK + – menu, perfectly suitable for light environments, based on WM (type openbox, fluxbox). This project is part of the project AgiliaLinux .
Changes compared with the first release:
- Was greatly improved configuration file parser SnapFly, now the program does not fall under the wrong usermenu-config.
- File a custom menu rid of unused fields
- Support for switching menu items by moving the mouse (optional category_click = false in config)
- Fixed too large width of the menu fields
- Installation script setup.py, now installed in other distributions and to provide them with packages becoming easier!
- About box
- Now SnapFly checks desktop-files not only in / usr / share / applications, but also in the $ HOME / .local / share / applications
- Was restructured directory tree program
- Name / version corrected in the source files, removed old code comments
- Added detailed error output
- Fixed the downloading of images
Team SnapFly in the face Nomer_Uno and drakmail thanks:
- kaberc, k900, fat0troll – for help with translation
- Platon for his help in finding errors
- users ENT Ananas , baverman , halturin , chinarulezzz , pevzi , zJes , Shela , fat_angel , arhibot , anonymous for criticism and assistance in code.